Top 100

Top 100

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Universal Backpackers King Size Mosquito Net

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ID7E7B4





This is a large mosquito net that I received at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. Although I have not yet had the opportunity to actually try this mosquito net in a mosquito-rich environment, I can tell that this is a very good product.

Packed in its carrying case, this mosquito net from Universal Backpackers is small and light enough to easily take along on a trip. It weighs in at just over eleven ounces, and is approximately one foot square.

The mosquito netting itself is a very fine mesh, but also seems durable. I don't think this mesh will tear easily. I am a little concerned about whether or not this mosquito net will be easy to set up, and perhaps just as importantly, how easy it will be to get back into the green carrying case. It is for these reasons that I am rating this product four stars and not five stars.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andy,

    Thank you for your great review.
    The mosquito net is indeed very durable, lightweight and tear resistant. I just wanted to let you know that the mosquito net is very easy to hang and fold. You can view our folding instruction video here: https://youtu.be/xW8sWw9PFqA.

    Thank you again,

    Kind regards,

    Universal Backpackers

    ReplyDelete