Top 100

Top 100

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

HY-BIRD Triangle Stainless Steel Fidget Spinner

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XZKBNH6



I received this stainless steel fidget spinner at a large discount in exchange for this review.

This is, without question, the best fidget spinner I have used, and I have tried quite a few of them. This spinner spins very smoothly and very quietly. It is smaller than most fidget spinners. It is made from stainless steel instead of plastic or whatever material the more common, less expensive fidget spinners are made from.

This spinner seems perfectly balanced, which is more than I can say for some of the others I have tried. Perhaps the most significant benefit of this fidget spinner over others is how long it spins. With other spinners, I was typically able to get them to spin for between a minute and thirty seconds to just over two minutes when spinning on a solid surface. I was able to get this HY-BIRD fidget spinner to spin for four minutes and eleven seconds, on the same surface.

I could not be happier with this fidget spinner. The only concern I have is the cost. This fidget spinner costs about ten times what some of the less expensive spinners cost. Even so, everything about this fidget spinner says "quality." If you are looking for a fidget spinner that is not your average fidget spinner, this stainless steel one from HY-BIRD could be the one for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment